Friday, November 19, 2010

My First Studio Showing


Rick Berg Studio - Art Show and Sale
Sat, November 19th - 29th, 2010

A couple of years ago I began construction on my new studio.  It's located at the back of my house - a good space for doing workshops and teaching.   The space is 24 x 29 feet.  Today I'm having my first show and sale in my new space.  

Here are a couple of photos of the set up....hope it's pleasing to everyone.  I'll post a few of my paintings for the show above.

If you would like to purchase a painting or are interested in my upcoming workshop schedule, please email me at rickberg@shaw.ca  


2 comments:

  1. Your show looks stunning, Rick! Even more stunning in person...

    Bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some outstanding work here Rick!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete